Posts Tagged With: design
Thoughts become things.
whispers in the electric mist…
The secret is hidden within the mind. Whispering in your ear, remarking at whatever happens throughout the day, always something to say…
Is the voice in your head speaking words of your own? Are you sure? If the words you hear in your head are not your own… then who’s words are they? For people all over the world, these questions are a source of madness that gets in the way of enjoying the process of living life. People seem to loose sight of the fact that of all the things that we try to control throughout our lives, the only thing we truly have control over is our thoughts.
But, we have to choose to do so.
We have to choose the words in our heads with intention. To do this, it helps if one has an intention to begin with. Pick one. Really. Anything! It’s okay. The only rules in this game are the ones we put in place around ourselves. In the game of life, the life that we experience is a direct result of what we have chosen to do, say, and think for every moment we have lived up until the point we are experiencing right now. It is no coincidence you are reading this right now. These words are here to assist and facilitate processes that need to take place within the mind to realize that everything that happens starts with what we think.It can be as simple or profound as you’d like. The more profound the statements made in the mind or in spoken word, the more of a lasting impression that is made on the mind. Impressions are made in the form of emotional chemical imprints. These emotional imprints, imprints left in the subconscious by the chemical emotions that are released at any given moment, emotional memories, can leave fragments behind that are very easily forgotten or pushed away to create behavior patterns that effect how we interact with the Universe and everything in it on a daily basis.When we choose the thoughts and consciously guide the emotional imprints we make on ourselves, we are directly effecting our behavior patterns and the impression we leave on the world. To think about something that makes you smile or leaves you with a feeling of gratitude or reverence is to kick start your mind into a state in which anything is possible.
messages of light…
The body can be broken up into various levels (including but not limited too):
- the physical level, the physical body in it’s state of effortless motion (breathing, blinking, etc.)
- the organic level, each individual organ in their intricate web of perpetual flow that is our bodily functions, from our epidermis to our appendix
- the nervous level, all the nerves and sensors of the body and it’s organic systems
- the circulatory level, the constant stream of blood flow and filtration throughout the body
- the energy or chi level, energy flow and circulation throughout the body
- the cellular level, the creation, activity, and duplication of the cells a body is made of
- the elemental level, the level at which all the elements that are in the Universe can be found within the body
- the atomic level, units of light that are composed of neutral, positive, and negative energy
*When we are broken down to the nuts and bolts, all that is left is light*
The thoughts that come in and out of our heads are no different. As messages of light, our thoughts flow through the brain and effect every part of our being. As we think and experience life, different chemical elements are released in the brain. These chemical elements are released in combinations to tell us how we feel at any particular moment. The more powerful or profound the experience, the more of a mark the chemicals leave. This chemical mark is an emotional imprint. These emotional imprints can become blessings when we choose and direct them with crystal clear intention. On the flip side, emotional imprints can affect our lives and the lives of those that are around us in undesirable ways if we allow ourselves to react to whatever happens instead of maintaining our will over ourselves and our thoughts by choosing how we respond.
life by design…
The Creation Exercise:
- Hold in your mind precisely what you want. Be specific, detailed, and definite.
- Decide what you are going to trade for what you want. Everything has a price.
- Pick a date by when you intend to have what you want.
- Lay out a plan of action for making your desire happen and then begin immediately to carry out that plan.
- Draft and perfect a clear, detailed statement explaining what you want, the time limit for its achievement, what you intend to give in return for receiving what you want, your detailed and definite plan for through which you are going to make it happen.
- Read your written or typed statement out loud, at least twice a day, the first time should be when you first awaken in the morning and the last should be right before you fall asleep for the night.
- As you read the statement you drafted aloud throughout the day, see, feel, and think yourself already in possession of what you want. Go past belief and know that it is yours already.
This is an interpretation of a method for directing instruction to the subconscious and by doing so, laying the foundation for creating the results you want out of life. This formula can be applied to anything that is desired on any level of existence. The fact of the matter is, you can carve out the life you want to live and be, do, and have whatever it is that you truly desire.
You just have to choose to.